Parr Pressurized Reactor (2L)
- Dimensions : 30′ x 25′ x 24′
- Ventilation : 7,7 air changes per hour
- Utilities :
- Thermal fluid 250ºC
- Steam 150 psig
- Cooling circuit
- Compressed air
- Demineralized water
- ½” and 1½” diaphragm transfer pumps
- High pressure dosing pump
- Centrifugal pumps
- Storage :
- Interior on palletier
- Outdoor enclosures for flammable products
- Two vertical grade 316 stainless steel tanks with a capacity of 1050 gallons (3970 L) each
- Explosion-proof installation
- Allows the scalling up of processes developed in the laboratory, the last step of the research and critical step of the transfer in company.
- Allows the production in large quantities of chemicals (from the scale of the kilogram to the ton).
- Allows the adaptation of existing technologies.