Kemitek offers pre-commercial production services according to customer needs
Kemitek’s pre-commercial production service is aimed at companies that are on the verge of commercialization, but that do not own appropriate facilities to manufacture their first pre-commercial batches.
Kemitek’s pilot plant for synthetic chemistry, extraction and purification is available to produce batches of pre-commercial phase products for any company that requires it. The sale of the batches thus manufactured enable the company to clearly demonstrates the existence of a market at a pre-determined price and helps convince potential investors to support the company in building its own production infrastructures.
Examples of realized projects
- Pre-commercial production of a vegetable based synthetic lubricant
- Purification of a synthetic organic compound by recrystallisation from solvent
- Purification of a synthetic organic compound by wiped-film distillation
- Pre-commercial production of a biofuel made from oilseed
- Pre-commercial production of a biodegradable form-release agent
- Preliminary meeting with the client
- Preliminary draft of objectives and deliverables
- Technical feasibility assessment
- Drafting of service offer
- Execution of the contract