Characterisation, Testing and Analysis
Kemitek offers charaterisation, testing and analysis services supporting its research or technical assistance projects. We are particularly specialised in the development and execution of complex or tailor-made characterisation methods requiring advanced, non-routine expertise.
If you have specific needs that you don’t know how to fulfill, contact our characterisation specialist, who will gladly help you to identify solutions.
Note : For routine testing, we invite our clientele to consult with a specialized analytical service lab.
Description of characterisation services
Examples of characterisation, testing and analysis projects
- Identification and quantification of contamination sources in a final multi-component product
- Caracterisation method development allowing for the surveillance of a purification process
- Elaboration of a multi-instrument characterisation protocol for the diagnosis of a defective product
- Method development for chemical synthesis surveillance
- Analytical method developement with technology transfert to the client
- Study of accidental chemical mixes
- Identification and quantification of a specific molecule in an extract
For more information :
Hamza El Kaa
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : 418-338-1318 ext. 262